Thursday 28 November 2013

I PREDICTED THAT BOKO HARAM WILL STOP THIS YEAR




http://dailypost.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Primate-Ayodele.jpg
INRI Evangelical Church Primate Ayodele says:  A New Terrorist Group is coming.

Primate Nanatunde Elijah Ayodele is the Founder and Head of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church located in Lagos.  This spiritual leader has over the years been known for his predictions of what may likely happen each year, and oftentimes most of what he predicts usually occur. 

Can you tell us about your revival programme that you are planning?

We have a forthcoming revival, which is going to be one of its kind despite been a white garment church we intend bringing out something different from what other churches do, we would have the use of different languages, English Yoruba and French and we are going to  showcase our culture.  The revival is coming up on the 5th day of July which is going to be the 1st Friday of that month.  We are also planning to have a 25,000 setters church very soon we are actually looking at Lagos State or Osun State.  We intend  bringing Lagosians together for that day so we are expecting much people for the revival despite the fact that other churches would be having their programme that day, we want Lagosians to know more about Christ.  We want them closer to God and also want them to know the importance of having God in their life.

Do you intend relocating the church from Lagos? 

We are not leaving Lagos, monthly we opened a branch in United States and we just got our certificate, we can’t leave Lagos that is where things are happening we just need a bigger space because we run 3 service in the Lagos chapter and its usually a bit congested and we don’t want that anymore that is why we are working on the 25,000 setters church.

What is numerical strength of your congregation now?

I can’t say this is the number of members we have but for us to be running 3 services then we are many. Usually we don’t stay late at night but because of the turnout of crowd every Sunday I am always busy all through till the late hours of the night.  We started with just 6 people at Ilasamaja in Lagos . Then I was not bothered about the number of members I had.  But I won’t be fulfilled until I am able to fill in all that I should and that is what I can impart in their lives, how I can make them happy, make them know about Christ. So it’s not about number of people I have, but about the number of people God has turned their situations around through me .I am trying my best not to impress anyone but to make sure my earthly mission is achieved, which is helping the widows and orphans and  taking the gospel to the next level.
You are one person who is known for predictions, how do you feel when you make these predictions?
I feel safe, sometimes when you work ahead of time and the people around you don’t take you serious its hurts most time, when you say pray and people ignore and eventually bad occurrence’s take place as  predicted it makes me feel  bad.  Predictions make me feel bad sometimes but I have no option for this is to  comply to what God says.  I really don’t care what people say.
You made some prediction early this year which part of it has come to pass.  One of it is Governor’s Forum, what do you have to say to that?
Yes I made some predictions about the Governor’s Forum ,the exit of Boko Haram and the new  sect coming up because Boko Haram is gone, but we have  another terrorist group which  the government has to work on seriously, and I also talked  about the death of some governor’s and the death of Ekiti State Deputy Governor and the removal of Imo State Deputy Governor, these are what I can remember for now.
Are you a member of CAN (Christian  Association of Nigeria)?
Do we have CAN in Nigeria?  CAN is about politics.  There is no fear of God there. I am surprised you are talking about CAN when we have serious issues on ground, I don’t know what Ayo Oritsejafor has done as CAN President.  If God gives me the go ahead I will unseat Ayo. I am not an activist like Pastor Bakare or who.  If I am an activist I would have paraded 10 million Christians to unseat Ayo. He is a  just a politician.  He is not a Pastor.  He is a career pastor. Let us scrap CAN.  It is not important.  There is no CAN in the Bible, we just wake up one day to hear of CAN and PFN all these are corrupt.  We need serious people who are visionary leaders to lead the Christian Association of Nigeria.  Ayo is just parading himself, and we should stop putting politics into the Christhood. Despite the crises in the North he never made attempt to go there to talk to the Christians all he does is for himself.  So I sincerely don’t see the reason CAN should  exist if we can’t help the Christians.
So what do you think is the way forward?
The way forward is people like Ayo should step aside and let people who are vibrant him take over.  They know who can fit into the position.  I am not a member so they should know who to choose but like I said CAN issue is the least problem in Nigeria now.  I am not angry with him. He is a man of God .Neither do I contact  CAN because I see no reason why I  should, is it for money, fame or what?  And  I don’t think  they would take to correction.
What do you see of 2015 election?
the thing is this, in 2015 Jonathan should consult God than man. The moment he consults God everything would be easy for him. The election might not be easy because there will be another stronger opposition party coming up to fight PDP and Jonathan would not find that easy as he did the other time. He has to consult God before he embark on this journey but if he feels his initiative would lead way for him than he might not be able to complete his journey.
When you predict things and it doesn’t happen as said, how do you feel about that?
The issue is if I say God says something it will happen, if not now, later, it might happen at that time or prayers might have averted it sometimes but everything is about God.
Do you contact those at the top when you make your prediction or before you do?
I don’t  contact anyone.

Can you share with us the challenges you faced while being a pastor? 

Well I don’t have challenges what I have is experience and the experience is about when we wanted to get a land they gave us an ultimatum of 7 days which got me worried, everything  that has happened to me I call it experience not a challenge.
Who do you see as your mentor in the ministry?
God if not God, I wont be anywhere, I don’t have any godfather or anyone I look up to, it is just about God and me.
It has been alleged that you don’t talk to TB Joshua how true is that?
I respect every man of God who talks to me but I believe in keeping to myself. I don’t need any man of God to be my friend, despite not sharing the same vision but it doesn’t mean whenever we see we wouldn’t greet ourselves. I am a founder and a spiritual head of my own church and God is there and I believe God is everywhere  and in every church even in the Mosque.

No comments:

Post a Comment